Beyonce’s new cd “I AM Sasha Fierce” definitely differs from her first debut cd “Dangerously In Love.” Her first debut cd portrays more of Beyonce’s personality rather than her alter ego Sasha Fierce. The new cd “I am Sasha Fierce” tells the story of both Beyonce and Sasha, hence “I AM” for Beyonce and “Sasha Fierce” for Sasha. When singing Beyonce seems to be more soft spoken in her songs, and Sasha seems to be more dominant and strong in her lyrics.
Beyonce’s song Me, Myself, and I from her self debut cd shows a soft side of her, whose learning to move on from a bad relationship. “Me, Myself , and I that’s all I got in the end and it ain’t no need to cry I took a vowel that for now on Ima be my own best friend,” these lyrics from Beyonce’s song speaks of how she is learning to grow and be by herself. It shows how she is learning to be strong and to move on from difficult situations by telling herself that all she needs is herself
No comments:
Post a Comment