“I walked through the rosy red doors of the school, I saw this man
named Mr. Calbott, and I asked him where room M130 was?” “Go straight
down the hall and up the stairs.” said Mr. Calbott Nature flashed a
smile and said, “Thank you.” She was already late so she rushed off to
class.
She slowed her pace as she approached the door to the classroom,
turned the knob and walked in. Two and a half rows of chairs lined
the room, but all the seats were empty. A sea of musical standing
faces turned to look at the timid skeleton standing in the door way
and then a soft, but booming voice said, “Come in.” Nature peeked
around the corner at first, trying not to draw to much attention to
herself as she walked in quickly practically stumbling over her feet.
Tap, Tap! Babe, Babe! Tap, Tap! She heard tapping noises ringing in
her ears, she snapped to the source of the noise as she returned back
to reality; only to hear Marc tapping on the phone and calling her.
No comments:
Post a Comment