Friday, December 10, 2010

Lemon Drops Filled with Muzic and Love

I remember this song, I loved this song. This song helped me to relax
and get through tough times. That was the year I decided to join Le
Bel Cante, that was a good year also my last, so it was sort of a sad
time. I still remember learning that song, we had a performance and we
weren’t close to ready for it. We were learning “Sweet Music,” and
trying to learn another amazing song all at the same time; “My Heart’s
been Anchored,” it wasn’t really hard to learn it was just placing
everything where it was suppose to be. It was a certain feeling you
got when the song was right, you just knew. Anyway, I—
Interrupting her thought Marc said, “I’m going to go in ok.” “Yea Hun
go ahead.” “Alright I’ll see you inside.” “Ok”
She picked the paper back up and stared at it mesmerized, my little
treasure she thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment