Friday, December 10, 2010

Lemon Drops Filled with Muzic and Love

“Honey come inside, it’s getting too dark out there!” Marcino shouted.
“Ok!” Nature shouted back.
Nature walked into the house slowly and feeling unhappy.
“What’s wrong?” He asked.
“Seeing this octave today made me realize that I’m not happy. This
music, the choir in high school was the only thing that really made me
happy.”
“So what about, syke naw I’m joking.”
“You make me very happy, but that’s not what I’m talking about. I’m
not happy with my life and career choice more.”
“Well I . . . I —want to go back to school for music something that
aleays made me the happiest in life.” She said stumbling over her
words.
“Go back to school.” He said questioningly.
“Yes…umm I’ve come to the realization that music is my true passion.”
She said, looking concerned of what his answer might be.
“But I don’t understand you’re a successful medical examiner, you make
like $120,000 a year after taxes and you’re just starting so that’s
beyond good living, you love science and you-’’ “I know but that’s not
the point.”
“Yes I love science, but my heart is still with music and it always
has been, and I jus realized that today . . . as I was looking through
those old boxes filled with my memories.”
“I fell in love with music years ago, and never fell out; it’s always
been my first love and I just have to see where it will take me.”
“Ok.” Marc said with a sigh. “Well ok it’s final.” She said. “So what
do you think you will title your first song?” He asked with a grin she
said “Oh I have an idea.”
Lemon Drops Filled with Muzic and Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment