Friday, December 10, 2010

Lemon Drops Filled with Muzic and Love

“Marc!” Nature shouted, but no answer. She bellowed once more
“Marcino, come help me with this-will you!” A tall muscular football
shaped man trudged into one of the guest rooms, where Nature was
standing with the most piercing eyes that would have struck anyone who
looked at her with fear. Of course he didn’t notice; he was too busy
eating the massive sandwich that was bigger than his whole body.
Trembling with frustration she said, “Dag I can’t believe it took you
that long to answer me-what were you doing?’’ “Babe I’m sorry, but the
game is on and I didn’t want to miss anything important.’’ Marc said
sheepishly. “Oh, but me almost breaking my neck trying to get this box
on the shelf isn’t important . . . and besides we have DVR-duh!” “Oh
yea I forgot.”  “Huh, forgot my—”

No comments:

Post a Comment