Friday, December 10, 2010

Lemon Drops Filled with Muzic and Love

He went to give her the things in his hand and their hands casually
touched for a few seonds.
She pulled her hand back quickly while grabbed one of the shirts that
fell on the counter. Marcino looked at her, gazing into her eyes like
a cute puppy. Nature flashed a smile and continued to ring up the rest
of his things.
“So Nature—’’ He starts to say.
Cutting him off she says, “How do you know my name.”
“It’s on your name tag.” He says letting out a little chuckle.
“Uhhhh, yea.” She didn’t remember having a nametag so she glanced down
as if she were looking at something else.
She started to say, “I don’t—’’ but decided on better words.
“No, you heard that girl over there call my name cause I don’t—’’
“Yea I know, yall don’t wear nametags.”
Nature felt a little stupid after that.
“Don’t feel bad.” Marc said.
“Yea I don’t.” Nature said.

No comments:

Post a Comment