“I’ll tell you what he did. He took me to some performances and picked
me up, he sometimes even sat and watched them, he complimented us to
Mrs. Jenkins, but you know what he would say to me about the practices
and the performances? He would say I don’t know why you always up this
school girl for this mess. Oh but it wasn’t just for choir he said
that about anything I wanted to stay after school for. He didn’t care
if I liked it cuz he belittled what I was doing.”
“You know how badly I felt? Do you know the pain I—’’
“Babe breathe.”
“No I will not, I got something to say and I’m goin’ say it.”
“I harvested so much pain from his statements calling everything I
ever wanted to do mess. I’ve even made poems about his nonexistent
love in my life.”
Subconscious
No comments:
Post a Comment