Friday, December 10, 2010

Lemon Drops Filled with Muzic and Love

“You know what you goin’ rot in hell!”
“Oh yea—well I’ll see you there!”
With that comment Bethany stormed away and peeled out of the driveway
almost crashing into Nature’s high priced car that she cared more for
than her own family.
Uggg I swear sometimes she kills me. I mean what did he do for me so
great? Yea he gave me food, shelter, mostly everything I wanted and
more than what I needed. But what I really needed he never provided me
with, he never filled that hole in my heart where he should’ve been,
had me searchin fo’ love but luckily, luckily I wasn’t dumb enough
fall into anybody arms. Sometimes I think if Marcino hadn’t come along
I mighta been wit any dumb ass nigga. I remember once when he showed
that he loved me, but that often. I was about maybe ten years old
maybe younger or older I can’t quite recall that part.
“Stac I’m out fishin now.” said Nature’s Dad. She was sitting in the
kitchen chair eating and with her mouth full she said, “Ok.” Her Dad
walked over and kissed her on the forehead and said, “See you
Baby-Girl.” “Bye Da” Nature said.

No comments:

Post a Comment